ValuePlus® Standardization Program
Uncover Hidden Value
Many hospitals are purchasing hundreds of types of labels and wristbands for multiple departments and sites, resulting in redundancies, off-contract purchases, and excessive suppliers. Those purchases add up to cost the organization tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
ValuePlus® is a free program from PDC that helps healthcare providers reduce costs through standardization of identification products (labels and wristbands). Our dedicated team of analysts works on your behalf, using an extensive cross-reference database, to identify savings opportunities.
Our ValuePlus® clients have realized 15-25% savings.Learn how ValuePlus® can help your organization
Why choose ValuePlus® program from PDC
- Risk-free program with zero cost to provider
- Project management by dedicated team of experts and analysts
- Unparalleled scope and selection of identification products (more than 100,000 SKUs)
- Global manufacturer with 60+ years of experience
ValuePlus® Reduces Provider Costs
- Maximize GPO contract compliance
- Standardize product purchases
- Consolidate vendors