Simple & Effective Electronic Temperature Indicator for Compliance Assurance
Timestrip® TIR is an electronic temperature indicator for the transport and storage of pharmaceuticals and highly valued, regulated product shipments.
These small, robust electronic devices feature a visual temperature breach notification and work with an app to provide a reliable, cost-effective method to detect, indicate, and report temperature breaches during transport.
The device is thin and small with a strong adhesive to apply to clinical kits, boxes, coolers, vacuum capsules, and other pharmaceutical units.
Ideal for blood bank, lab specimen, and pharmacy drug transport, TIR provides peace of mind that your products remain compliant during transport.
- Free downloadable app (iOS & Android) provides access to auditable stored data
- No special software or training required
- Avoid the unfriendly mask
- Durable and designed to adhere to the tracked product for a shelf life of up to 18 months based on battery life after activation
- Manages deviations for up to 6 alarm levels with the alarm status always visible