These specialty labels are specifically engineered for clear identification during cryogenic transportation and storage, withstanding the harshest, low-temperature environments. They are durable, with top performance even when exposed to liquid nitrogen or ultra-low temperature freezers, thaw cycles, chemicals and solvents.
- Qualified through rigorous durability testing in extreme environments
- Greater adhesion to small rounded surfaces such as test tubes
- Endure extended storage in low temperature exposures such as liquid nitrogen, and low temperature freezers
- Prevents edge-lifting even when repeatedly subjected to drastic temperature changes
- Polyester coated to ensure durability and crisp, clean printing
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations for thermal transfer, direct thermal and laser printers