You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Product Type||Mother-Infant Wristband|
|Unit of Measurement||Box|
Identify Delicate NICU Patients without Disturbing or Unswaddling to Help Promote Healthy Development
So tiny, so fragile. NICU patients require special care to minimize disruptions to their growth and development. Protocol requires scanning patient ID to administer breast milk, IV fluids, or medication. Typically caregivers must unswaddle/disturb the newborns to access the ID wristband or tag.
With the new TenderCare® Infant Tether from Precision Dynamics-St. John, caregivers can now positively identify the tiniest patients while leaving them swaddled, comfortable, and secure. The ultra-soft tether is attached to the newborn’s identification wristband to extend the ID tag outside of the swaddle.
TenderCare® Infant Tether Provides:
- Simple method to access identification tag for swaddled newborns
- Ultra-soft and durable material for patients with sensitive skin
- Easy application plus a tamper evident closure for patient safety
- Compatibility with any wristband and ID tag combination
- Choose from adorable, baby-friendly yellow duck designs or plain white
- User-friendly packaging with pre-separated, individual tethers
- Compliance with The Joint Commission Patient Safety Goals for improvingthe accuracy of patient identification and improving the effectiveness of communication among caregivers