You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Product Type||Blood Wristband|
|Unit of Measurement||Box|
|Superceded Message||WBW-2410-14 item is now superseded with 2431-14-PDB. All items associated to WBW-2410-14 will refer to 2431-14-PDB.|
Securline® Barcode Hybrid Blood Band
Using bar code and serialized alphanumeric codes, the Securline® Bar Code Blood Band accurately matches the right patient to the right blood, ensuring maximum safety throughout the blood transfusion process. It provides unrivaled scanability, safety, and security!
- Larger font (10pt.)
- Total of 20 matching labels (8 barcode/alphanumeric on wristband; 12 bar code/alphanumeric on draw tube tail)
- Streamlines the blood transfusion process and improves patient safety by reducing human errors related to patient identification
- Saves time and money by streamlining the patient ID and blood transfusion workflow and minimizes paperwork
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing blood bank system, so there’s no IT
- Patented dual-purpose, hybrid style lets you handwrite information or use with your LIS label Standardize and consolidate to a single blood band, even if you have multiple labs
- Designed for inpatient or outpatient use
- Laminate shield protects patient information and bar code from water or solvents for accurate bar code scanning
- Advanced material resists moisture, alcohol and hand sanitizer to preserve bar code integrity for accurate scanning
- V-Notch™ patient ID label ensures proper placement on BD Vacutainer for bar code scanning and visibility of tube color
- Meets The Joint Commission’s National Patient Safety Goal for blood transfusions for a one-person verification system!
Downtime solution allows you to hand write information on the band as a back-up method