You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sterile Medication Labels
Accurately label all medications, containers, and other solutions using sterile labels from PDC Healthcare. Sterile Labels are available for all your healthcare needs including Interventional Radiology, OR Surgery, Cath Lab, and General Purpose, and more!
- Label sheets are individually packaged in a hermetically sealed pouch.
- You choose whether or not you want a sterile pen included in each pouch.
- Pen is sterilized and approved for healthcare use.
- Each pouch is gamma-sterilized according to FDA standards.
- Stock and semi-custom labels are 1 1/2" x 1/2" or 1.9” x 0.6” and packaged 100 sheets per box.
- Labels use permanent adhesive so they will strongly adhere to drug syringes and medication containers without falling off.
- Labels can be removed from metal and other basins easier and cleaner than paper labels.
- Labels are latex free, smudge proof and glove-friendly.
All Sterile Labels are available in Stock and Semi-Custom, or try our full custom label solution. We will create your custom label to meet your exact needs, including individual label dimensions, label and text colors, number of labels per roll, material type, and adhesive. The choices are yours!
Sterile Labels meet applicable National Patient Safety Goals of The Joint Commission and other regulatory guidelines. For more information, see our Patient Safety page.